Friday, April 28, 2006

Hire me as your Communication Consultant!



Hello,

I am Ravi Kumar, a business/technical writer based out of Hyderabad. And I would like to offer my services for any freelancing opportunity across this platform for startups and other organizations.

I am a technical/business writer with 7 years of industry experience.


My range of freelance services that I am competent to offer spans:
· Corporate communications
. Marketing communication
· Web content writing (specialization)
· Technical writing
White Paper Writing (Specialization)
· Creative writing
. Corporate Powerpoint Presentations
· Advertising copywriting
. Corporate blogging (Specialization)


Business Writing, Web Writing, e-Learning Courseware content development, Technical Writing, Creative Writing, Marketing Collaterals (Brochures, Pamphlets, etc.), Report Writing, White Papers, Story Writing, Article Writing, Proposal Writing, etc.


I assess a company's existing communication regimen and propose a comprehensive communication framework that is consistent with its brand, philosophy and road map.

Today my competence lies in blending strategy, marketing and communication into a single framework. The returns of your investments in communication space are quantifiable and you can view results within the initial two to three months.

Today I am a retainer and an external communication consultant for many companies both in India and abroad.

I was earlier associated in different capacities with organizations such as NIIT, HCL, Siemens, Sun Microsystems, and CA.

My first stint was with NIIT as a courseware developer/content writer. I contributed in building coursewares for J2ME and Oracle based technologies. I also wrote articles and reference points for books24X7.com.

Since then I worked in various organizations as content/technical writer. Most of my experience has been in preparing product manuals, user guides, online FAQs, etc., for various software enterprise products.I have written white papers and articles on diverse topics ranging from ‘Immersive Internet’ to ‘Creating the next Generation Global Worforce”

I have also presented papers on national forums like Society of Technical Communication, India at 2007 Goa conference.

Creative Writing:

I write on varied topics of travel, liesure, lifestyle. I am a freelance journalist for Jagran City plus. I am also a speech writer and have written speeches for CEOs as well.

I hold a PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication and a B.Tech degree in Information Technology.

Some of my clients:



SO SIR, WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?

Fore enquiries contact: 91-9177335543
Email: kumars.ravi@gmail.com

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP