Sunday, January 27, 2008

I am evil

Have you ever seen yourself closely on mirror. whom do u find there. Is it the real you?

Do you know yourself. Do you really know yourself?

I feel i dont know myself. I don understand myself. I am a different person each time. I am good a moment. I am evil at another. I wear a facade. But I m evil. Are we all evil from within? Are we imposters wearing human masks outside.

Have you ever seen a dark side of yours and dark side that is in such dark contrast with the one that you normally have.

Is there a meaning behind everything. Does things happen because God wants them to happen in a certain way? Is there a meaning behind everything that happens.

I love my family. I love her.

1 comments:

Unknown Saturday, November 29, 2008 6:34:00 AM  

u dnt and cant love anyone...u can just use ppl for ur benefit...

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP