Saturday, August 25, 2007

What does your email signature say about you?

InformationWeek.com editor Mitch Wagner did an informal survey of all the messages in his inbox, and drew a few conclusions in his blog about what email message signatures say about the sender. Wagner says:

  • Important people don't bother with e-mail signs.
  • The longer your e-mail signature, the lower down the food chain you are.
  • Marketing people have company slogans in their e-mail.
  • Some people's signatures are way too long.
Well I get tempted to agree on all of them. When I was new to my job, I wanted to boast about my company through my signature. But now I am 'matured'. ;)
So, what's your email sig look like, and why? Share your email signature pet peeves in the comments.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP