Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Time is short. Have fun.


This post is picked from my diary, an entry made almost a year and half back.
----------------

Yesterday, I took some time for myself to review how my life was shaping up. I discussed, pondered, argued, pleaded and finally succumbed humbly to what my conscience ordered. I learnt, I am becoming an insect too engrossed in doing my own thing, little realising that the Universe is magnanimous and I am only a tiny speck in the whole scheme of things. You are unimportant. A nobody. You do not matter much. So chill.

Have fun. Time is short.

1 comments:

maha Wednesday, October 31, 2007 7:22:00 AM  

Hi Ravi,
So if becoming an insect too engrossed in your own life is a problem - how do you chill and have fun?

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP