Monday, March 31, 2008

Manual for Climbing Mountains: Paulo Coelho


I had read only his The Alchemist and 11 minutes before. I had sworn allegiance to this writer since then, but had never got an oppurtunity to read the other creations of this literary genius. But with some good fortune, I found one of my guests reading, Like the Flowing River, a memoir of his life history. She kept reading me interesting excerpts from the book. And the next moment I found myself poring into the book by myself.
In one such chapter, I found something worth sharing with you all that I felt so relevant in my personal entrepreneurial journey too. It goes like this:


Manual for Climbing Mountains

http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2007/06/26/manual-for-climbing-mountains-2/

2 comments:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 01, 2008 1:02:00 PM  

hey ravi.. a fantastic and an extremely motivating piece of work that you picked up..feels good to read specially today, when i was feeling a bit low and dejected.. thanks for cheering me up...

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP