Wednesday, April 02, 2008

15 minutes of fame

Have you ever wished to be in the media glare atleast for a day? Fantasized ever to be interviewed on a host show? Dreamt of your pictures published on the front page of a national daily?

Well they say everyone gets their 15 minutes of fame in their life time. I am yet to. But yes, a fellow blogger(now a good friend) who bumped into my blog asked me to be interviewed in his PERFECT show. When I asked, 'why me?' he explained his show is for common people like me. And he feels, " Its not only great people who can teach us something. Often there are so many people around us, from whom we can learn from". More than being elated, a sense of well worth dawned onto me, realizing that he found something worthwhile in me to consider being showcased in his blog.

Here is the interview:
http://argetslam.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20PERFECT%20Show

1 comments:

Prashant Sree Wednesday, April 09, 2008 7:47:00 AM  

Talking about shot @ fame.,. Fame s always welcome as long as it finds you. I have learnt that when you expect it the least, it wants to embrace you the more earnestly.
Thats how it was, it is, will be.(I assume :0) ]

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP