Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Women Entrepreneurship Program-IIM, Bangalore



My sister is undergoing a 2 months course at the IIM Bangalore on Women Entrepreneurship. This is an effort on the part of IIMs to encourage, empower and educate women entrepreneurs to create business enterprises. My sister has been handling her food business since December last year and I thought this would provide her the needed exposure and fillip to take her business forward. I dropped her at the IIM precinct early morning today and was pleased to see a motley of women participants at the venue. I could make out that she was the youngest of the lot.

I dug out a post by a participant describing the last year's program:

http://footprints-shanks.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!7CCA50BAD8EC3185!214.entry

3 comments:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 16, 2008 5:15:00 AM  

Great work duo!

Keep it going...its gonna get bigger than you ever contemplated.

Cheers!!

Shubha Monday, September 15, 2008 7:56:00 AM  

Hi, chanced upon your blog while searching for the iim B women's entrepreneurship course!
Good to know about your sis. I am interested in this course but need to know the application processes, eligibility, last date for 2008 & so forth but its not available on the site, would be great if you can mail me any info you have or your sis can dig up something for the same.
Cheers!

Shubha Monday, September 15, 2008 8:09:00 AM  

Hi, chanced upon your blog while searching for the iim B women's entrepreneurship course!
Good to know about your sis. I am interested in this course but need to know the application processes, eligibility, last date for 2008 & so forth but its not available on the site, would be great if you can mail me any info you have or your sis can dig up something for the same.
Cheers! Shubha.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP