Tuesday, May 27, 2008

When she blogged!

I have two sisters. The elder one exhibited all her latent potential and I was never worried about her. The youngest one was someone who bothered me. She is in her 12th class. Someone who I always believed never took control of anything in her life. Careless about everything and everything.
I tried to expose her to books and other extra curricular activities hoping to shape her for better with little success.
Today, she gave me a present by creating a blog for her, with her first post dedicated to me. My eyes welled after reading it and I was proud to have such a mature sister. I could not make out when she grew so wise.
This is her blog: http://dreamybee.blogspot.com/

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP