Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Beware: Internet Swindlers At Large

Ok. So I receive this mail from a gal who is purportedly resigned in the central jail in Africa. I am amazed at the ingenuity with which these internet swindlers operate. Read the mail below and you will be dumbfounded with the modus operandi which can sweep an newbie into their trap. To make matters interesting(for my readers), I have decided to reply to this mail and update you with upcoming developments. Stay tuned...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My dear,
I am miss Angela from Asmara, Eritrea, single and 21 years old. After accessing your details in the internet i copied out only your email address. Immediately after going through your information i made up my mind to contact you for long term relationship, because you are my choice of trust and i see nothing wrong with the choice that i have made in you. Now that i am in a state of absolute confusion I must let you know that my daddy was the Financial controler to the Common Wealth North African Region.
About my parents; My mummy died in labour when she was giving birth to a baby in the hospital in Asmara, and both my mummy and the baby died together, then i was only 11 years of age. My daddy died in a car accident and the car driver that jamed my daddy's car ran away and my daddy's lawyer and my daddy's brother are among the suspects, and they are all against me because of my daddy's properties in Eritrea.The following information is my purpose of choosing you. Before my daddy died he made me the beneficiary of the amount of 14.5 Million gbp£ in his account with citi bank in oxford street, London, i have the bank certificate of account in my travelling bag in this prison. on my way travelling to London, England i arrived this Dakar city on transit, on the same night i arrived Dakar i was attacked by 2 big boys in my guest house (hotel) room, they robbed me, collected my hand bag that contained all my travelling money (390,200$) and travelling documents, as if that was not enough, they tried to rape me so i collected the nearest object in the room and hited one of them on the head and screamed to the hearing of the neighbouring compounds and people came out and descended on the criminals, the next morning the police came to the guest house and arrested me, since then i have been kept under awaiting trial here in this central prison of Dakar because the criminal i heated got paralyzed as a result of the severe beating given to him by the neighborhood.

I am among the girls newly appointed to head the girls sector in this prison, hence i have the advantage to use the prison computer to communicate with you, and i will be very glad to also have a detailed information about you. From here i communicated with citi bank and they said that because of the written agreement that my daddy signed with them that i must be present in their bank to withdraw the money by myself OR that i should ask my foreign partner to claim and receive the money on my behalf, but the problem is that i dont have a foreign partner, so i want you to be my foreign partner and also be my financial and investment manager. i know that i am taking a big risk but there is nothing else i can do than to trust someone and to trust someone is by choice and you are my choice of trust.
I want to give me:
(1) your name:?
(2) your occupation:?
(3) your phone number?
(4) your house address:?
I want to know if you are also single or married?
The money is my only hope in life. as soon as citi bank send the money to you, you will use some of the money to get me a Dakar lawyer/s to fight for my case and get me out of here, then the same week of my release you will fly down here in Dakar City and i and you will depart to your home in your country together.
I am waiting for your reply Only in my private email: Angelakenn555@hotmail.com ONLY.
Miss Angela Kennedy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous,  Thursday, November 29, 2007 4:42:00 AM  

Hey Ravi,

Thats a nice angle of presenting your point. am looking forward to the updates but for God's sake don't give her your details.

Am keen on learning as to what legal actions can be taken against the sources of such fraudulent mails.

You've done a fabulous job with this blog. Am a reguar o'er here.

Cheers.

Ravi Kumar Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:23:00 AM  

Hi, I appreciate that you are a regular to my blog. Thanks for that. But you could have revealed your identity. :)

-Ravi

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP